- Videos should be 6 to 8 minutes. Promo video should be about 2.5 minutes.
- Have a plan/script before going into filming.
- Name each video such that it could stand alone.
- Assess learning in small pieces (in-video quizzes/post segment).
- Keep a copy of everything outside of the platform, so you don’t lose the work and for document sharing and archiving purposes.
- Follow copyright guidelines.
- Follow Distance Learning Speakers Corner
Being on camera
- Wear dark, solid colors, but avoid black.
- Do not wear white, yellow or patterns/checks/stripes.
- Avoid highly shiny or glossy fabrics.
- Avoid shiny and noisy jewelry.
Speaking and Moving:
- Smile 🙂 .
- Speak clearly and correctly, at a moderate pace.
- Make eye contact by looking straight ahead at the camera in front of you.